X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohagrrl
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
    I really like your layout makeyesup. Nice.
    Oh me too! Those radiating lines just make your photo pop right off the page. Nice job!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

These are amazing.. I want to play (in my best whining 2yrs old voice as I stomp my feet on the ground!) My stupid computer crashed and I'm DYING here without my beloved program!!
      I like all the new pages, but I love seeing the original one's changed up with shapes - totally cool!

Comment

• Frannieanne
        • Oct 2010

Here is my entry. I have been slacking and need to do better at this. Its great to see everyones pages again.

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Wonderful pages ladies.

Frannieanne - good to have you back. You have been missed. Hope you got your canning all done and can come play with us again.

Grannywin - my pics are Frannieanne and her sisters. I loved the pics. Of the 6 sisters, I have worked with and known three of them for many many years. I love the fun in them.

Maureen, wow, you certanly did pick a great shape. I had fun scrolling the screen up and down across your page. It comes to life. Great shape.
          Last edited by lindaathome; 09-18-2011, 08:03 AM.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Frannieanne
            • Oct 2010

Thanks Linda, all I have left to do is bread and butter fpickles. I used most of it myself for winter, but I used some as gifts for christmas. I am giving some to MJ for her birthday and christmas. I am glad to get back I need to focus more on this instead of facebook.

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

sorry I've not been around much this week....my Bi-Polar kicked in, never a good thing and best if I stay away from people as I get a tad over emotional!

Fabulous page Frannie

If anyone would like to do a part 3 of this challenge here it is......

Part 3

using shapes, paperscraps (faded embellishments) I'd like you to make a background to share here

knowing that some designers can get funny about how you use their paperscraps I would suggest you start with basic plain colour paperscraps (if in doubt check with the person who designed the papers)

I personally am more than happy to let you use any of my paperscraps in this challenge

lets see how many of you can design in scrapbook max

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

K, I've never created pages and never posted anything but a LO..so here goes nothing
                some of them turned out more template looking than a page.. obviously I'm no designer..but I had fun playing around with them.. Thanks for getting us to think outside the box again Fionna!
                Attached Files

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

K, so I figured I'd put myself to the true test and actually USE one of my above papers.. Not too shabby if I do say so myself! LOL - Seriously shocked the hell out of myself that I was even able to do this.. Thank you so much Fionna for teaching us this new trick!

Comment

• Frannieanne
                    • Oct 2010

I am working on step 2, then I will do 3. Sorry I am a little behind. I love all the designs and ideas everyone comes up with. You are all so creative.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

K it's official, I'm getting zero work done today!! LOL

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

and another one.. K, I'm not gonna use the last one.. I'm not feeling "summery" enough to do a summerish feeling LO today! LOL

Comment

• Letha
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2007

thanks for this challenge Fionna. Here's my attempt at the papers.

Comment

• fonzzy
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2011

I did not know how to post these so I made them into smaller pictures and joined them together hope this is OK fonzzy
                            Last edited by fonzzy; 09-22-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Letha
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2007

I think if I had read then I would not have had to repost as an attachment

PurplePaper1.jpg PurplePaper2.jpg PurplePaper3.jpg
                              Last edited by Letha; 09-22-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Nov 2009

Wow, I'm totally using these pages girls!! Thanks for sharing They are great

Comment

Working...
                                X