X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s1simps
    • Feb 2011

Switching to Digital

My name is Sheila and I've been paper scrapbooking for many years. I am just getting started with digital. I actually purchased SBM over a year ago but it took me a while to get started. Now that I'm getting into digital I am LOVING it! I do find that I keep messing with my pages and it is taking me a while to finish projects because i go back and change embellishments and/or paper colors. If I had already glued down a paper page I would call it done and move on. Oh well, I'm really enjoying creating pages on the computer and look forward to getting ideas from all you experienced digi scrappers out there!
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. Being able to change things is one of the great things about digital. I was not able to completly give up my paper scrapping, so I still do both. Digital just does not take care of my passion for paper and pens.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

Welcome to the forum Sheila! You'll be as addicted as the rest of us in no time! I hope you join us in some of the challenges, they are a ton of fun, great prizes, learn lots. If you have any questions, feel free to ask - everyone is great at helping each other out in here.
      Happy scrappin'
      Kelly

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

Very welcome Sheila!
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
        X