X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fredrica
    • Nov 2006

Photoshop Opinions

Although I have used SMB for a number of years I'm just now wanting to get into more with something like Photoshop as far as creating, editing, etc. I'd appreciate any opinions about Photoshop elements 9 from those who have used it---pros, cons. Thank you for any help
    God bless you all,
    Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Photoshop is very different to scrapbook max software. You will have some learning to do but there are lots of tutorials about - just search you-tube. I'm pretty sure you can get 1 month trials on most Photoshop software. Photoshop will give you more options in editing etc and also you can correct old photo's, remove cracks and creases and all that sort of thing.
    I'd recommend you search for some tutorials first and see what you think. Whether they make sense to you and whether you think you could manage the program and understand it.
    All the best.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Fredrica
      • Nov 2006

Thanks Carina. By the way, I LOVE your kits! Have lots of them. I have a very old version of PS and wanted to pursue more photo editing, so I appreciate you insights. You are right---SBM is so simple--PS does take alot of work, but it's something I've wanted to be challenged by.
      God bless you all,
      Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle

Comment

Working...
      X