X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

Gorgeous Cheesepiece - how do I follow that? lol.
    Here is my attempt on a quick whim while the boys are all asleep (including the big one)

My credits are in the gallery...there are a few of them.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

WOW!!! You are all blowing me away with what you have created...First of all, I'm glad you liked the shapes....took awhile, but they did turn out pretty good...<wink>

fonnzy...your page is just gorgeous and I love the colors...About adding your flairs...I have a tutorial somewhere in one of these threads...But its pretty simple...First you edit your signature, and in your signature, type [IMG]then paste the link I gave you here[/IMG] Once you do that and save your signature, they will appear....no spaces...
      Linda...How spooky! I love it though...Very halloween~ish! LOL
      ksd...Wonderful layout! I think it is the best one you have done yet! Just beautiful!
      makeyesup...Love the use of the doubling the frames and your color choices...well done!
      Diane...Another beautiful layout...Great use of the frames too...
      Letha...Besides the creative use of the frames, I love your photo's! Great photography!
      cheese....What a beautiful sentiment...Thank you! and my favorite color is purple!
      tin tin...Gorgeous page...Love the layering of the frames and the use of black within your layout...Nice journaling too...

Great job so far!!!!
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Finally got this done.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• alohagrrl
          • Nov 2010

Here's my page. The photo was taken just last week at our friend's place in Naramata, BC, which is, in my opinion, one of the prettiest spots around. They have a lovely horse ranch surrounded by orchards and vineyards, overlooking Okanagan Lake. And wineries galore! This is me and hubby, and little Sarah enjoying the sunset.

Comment

• tin tin
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2010

Nevermind the gorgeous layout - love, love the pictures miss Aloha. Great pictures and great job.
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Beautiful layout Alohagrrl!

Comment

• PixyGirl
                • Aug 2008

Love the border shapes, thank you!

We were at the beach and it's unusual to see such a big bird close to people - we tried to get as close as possible for a picture.

Comment

Working...
                X