+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 57

I can't believe the month of August is almost over...Can you? Pretty soon it will be Fall here in the US, and I love seeing all the colors...But enough babbling....lol...I will get to the reason I am posting...

First you need to download these frame/border shapes...You can click on the download under the preview for the .png files or at the end of this post is the SBM shape file...

DOWNLOAD

What you need to do is make a layout using AT LEAST 2 of the shapes in this mini...Use them to make frames, borders, etc...add papers, change the color, etc etc....Ideas are endless...You can have anything else on your layout, but you need to include 2 (or more) of these shapes on your layout....That's it...Have fun...

Post your layout in the Designer Challenge section in the gallery then come here and post it..This challenge will take us to the end of the month, at that time, I will hand out another freebie and challenge flair...Can't wait to see what you all come up with....
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Ok Michelle, Thanks, I love shapes so this one will be lots of fun. However, slow down, haven't finished challenge 56 yet.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

OMG, Fonzzy I love love love this LO!!!! How precious!

adorable LO Fonzzy,

Here's mine - I'm getting pumped up for Halloween already, lol

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

We must be thinking alike Linda, mine has an autumn feel too - I can feel the chill in the air already!! Thanks for the shapes Michelle!! Love them. I used Careena's kit Autumn Equinox for this LO and I scraplifted from Charliesnana

This took me forever - tons of layering and clustering..but I love it!!

Beautiful layouts everyone! Thank you Michelle for these frame shapes; I love them!!

Thank You Wolvise Love the frames can you tell me how do I attache the flair buttons you gave me to my name fonzzy

Ok Michelle, finally finished all your challenges here. Love the frame/border shapes, thanks.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&