+ Reply to Thread

Default Help with Baby Shower Invitations

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to make a border with the attached pattern for baby shower invitation. I am not having any luck. I am hoping someone might be able to give me a mini tutorial.

Thanks
    Shellisa
    Attached Images

Crib Valance 3.png Crib Valance 4.png Crib Valance 2.png Crib Valance 1.png

I made a few variations with the valance....maybe one of these will work(they are all pngs with transparent backgrounds) xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks for the images. However, it still just doesn't look right. I just comes out looking stretched out. I tried creating the pattern from scratch, but I am not happy with what I have. I may need to come up with another idea. I appreciate the assistance.

Shellisa

Hope this helps and it's not too late. It will fit on the top or bottom of a post card sized announcement but not around the sides.

I am not sure if this upload will work or not, haven't used it a lot.

Default Copies of Baby Crib Valance Shapes

Hi,

I copied the shapes in the design and tried to keep to the colour close to the original.

Now all you have to do is put the design together, I didn't have the time to do it.

I hope this helps....Good luck

Copies of Crib Valance Shapes-screenshot.jpg

Copies of Crib Valance Shapes.sm2t

WOW - These look great! I could not get the green target design, and the broken circle designs to look right when I tried. Although, I was trying to make the pattern all together instead of seperate components. I think that is where I was going astray. I can take kits, and work with them, but making stuff from scratch is a mystery right now. How did you do that! I will play with it tonight, but I think this might work! Thanks for the help, and I will let you know how it comes out!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I was able to get the invitations completed. YEAH!!! Here is a little peak!

Thanks again,
    Shellisa

I'm really pleased you got your Invitation, It looks Great.

I wish your Sister-in Law all the best. Post some photo's of the New Arrival when she gets here. Have a good Baby Shower.