• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 56

Since I did two challenges and titled them 54, this one is 56...lol...I don't know what happened...But this one will be a little different...First, download this set...(link is under preview)
    DOWNLOAD

Inside this set are 8 images....I want you to make any kind of layout, using anything you want...Only catch is you need to use 2 out of these 8 images on your layout...You can use the images as backgrounds, frames, ribbons, etc...make something from them, doesn't matter...but you HAVE TO use 2 out of the 8 included....Thats it....Post your layout in our gallery then again in this thread, and I will have a super cute freebie for those of you that participate...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

I can't believe I am first. These elements were a little different for me but I had fun. Thanks for the challenge.

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Great page Letha. I decided to have fun with this one.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

Last edited by fonzzy; 08-17-2011, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

I,m only kidding Wolvsie...Do I still get my Flair Button

[IMG][/IMG]

I did some altering and added two embellishments of my own from The Chooks Kit I made last year.

Comment

• cheesepiece
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2010

By the way......WHERE ARE MY FLAIR BUTTONS ?

And.... I am wondering if anyone else is having problems uploading images to the Designer Challenges Gallery?
            I keep getting a message saying it cannot upload, although I can upload to Member Galleries. Twice I have had this happen.
            Any ideas anyone ?

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Here is mine.I am taking off too the beach.See yah all when I get back.Cute challenge xo.

sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

OMG, I love these LO's, I'll have to come back and play later!! soooo adorable
                Cheesepiece, I was getting that same error message when my LO's started getting too big (too much clustering!) LOL
                Start saving your LO's as published images (go to file, publish, as image) then upload from there vs just saving the LO and uploading it at full size. Works every time (well so far anyways!)
                Good luck.
                Kel

Comment

• Letha
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

All of the layouts are cute. I especially love cheesepiece's! VERY CUTE

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

I did it it worked hope I can remember how I did it thank you all for your help fonzzy

Comment

• SBM Diane
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2010

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

I really love this kit - so much fun! The LO's are all so cute!! Here's mine. My daugther and her cousin Katheryn, joined at the hip these two. They were dressed up as Pippy long stockings for a costume party last year they attended last year.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

LMBO!!!! Cheese, you are too funny...Cute layout, and what do you mean where are all your flairs? lol...If you joined in any other challenges and didn't receive it, let me know.k?
                          ....Everyone's layout is super...EYE...thanks for joining in this too...
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• PixyGirl
                            • Aug 2008

We were at this lovely garden in Missouri when they had their bug collection on display - of course, there were plenty of real bugs on "display" as well, including lots of butterflies.

Comment

• tin tin
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2010

ksd great layout. I totally forgot about those pics. The girls are adorable!!!
                              Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Working...
                              X