+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I really love this kit - so much fun! The LO's are all so cute!! Here's mine. My daugther and her cousin Katheryn, joined at the hip these two. They were dressed up as Pippy long stockings for a costume party last year they attended last year.

LMBO!!!! Cheese, you are too funny...Cute layout, and what do you mean where are all your flairs? lol...If you joined in any other challenges and didn't receive it, let me know.k?
    ....Everyone's layout is super...EYE...thanks for joining in this too...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

We were at this lovely garden in Missouri when they had their bug collection on display - of course, there were plenty of real bugs on "display" as well, including lots of butterflies.

ksd great layout. I totally forgot about those pics. The girls are adorable!!!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Hey thanks Wolsie... I'm delighted you liked my page.
    About those flares...They disappeared, I had them then they vanished, I got them back and they went again. I was deleting them by accident, but now I think I have it sussed.
    It was getting me confused and all hot and bothered...growling at my other half and my bairn. I put my money purse in the fridge the other day and had everyone searching for ages for it...I'm at a funny age meethinks
    Anyway alls well that ends well. X

LOL....If you delete them from your photo sharing site, they will delete them in your signature also....Just keep that in mind..lol...Your too funny...
    Since next week is only a half of a week, I am posting the next challenge tomorrow as well as sending out your freebie and flair for this one...So keep your eyes open for your emails tomorrow...thanks again for joining in...this was neat to see all the creativity...((HUGS))

Ok everyone, your PM's have been sent out with your freebie and Flair link....Thanks again for playing....((HUGS))

Ok Michelle, I finished it. Kept playing with it because I wanted to make the little farmer girl not have the sticker look. Then gave up, oh well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I know I am late, but I guess better late than never. This working thing is getting in the way of my challenges!!! Now all challenges are a challenge! tee, hee, hee.
    The two elements I used is the bee cutouts and the background....no more no less, but I do have to give props to the in the nature kit....used it, love it.

now off to try and find time to do challenge challenge 57
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within