+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 56

Since I did two challenges and titled them 54, this one is 56...lol...I don't know what happened...But this one will be a little different...First, download this set...(link is under preview)
    DOWNLOAD

Inside this set are 8 images....I want you to make any kind of layout, using anything you want...Only catch is you need to use 2 out of these 8 images on your layout...You can use the images as backgrounds, frames, ribbons, etc...make something from them, doesn't matter...but you HAVE TO use 2 out of the 8 included....Thats it....Post your layout in our gallery then again in this thread, and I will have a super cute freebie for those of you that participate...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I can't believe I am first. These elements were a little different for me but I had fun. Thanks for the challenge.

Great page Letha. I decided to have fun with this one.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Last edited by fonzzy; 08-17-2011 at 02:23 AM.

I,m only kidding Wolvsie...Do I still get my Flair Button

[IMG][/IMG]

I did some altering and added two embellishments of my own from The Chooks Kit I made last year.

By the way......WHERE ARE MY FLAIR BUTTONS ?

And.... I am wondering if anyone else is having problems uploading images to the Designer Challenges Gallery?
    I keep getting a message saying it cannot upload, although I can upload to Member Galleries. Twice I have had this happen.
    Any ideas anyone ?

Here is mine.I am taking off too the beach.See yah all when I get back.Cute challenge xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

OMG, I love these LO's, I'll have to come back and play later!! soooo adorable
    Cheesepiece, I was getting that same error message when my LO's started getting too big (too much clustering!) LOL
    Start saving your LO's as published images (go to file, publish, as image) then upload from there vs just saving the LO and uploading it at full size. Works every time (well so far anyways!)
    Good luck.
    Kel

All of the layouts are cute. I especially love cheesepiece's! VERY CUTE

I did it it worked hope I can remember how I did it thank you all for your help fonzzy