• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

Potty trained!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED LADIES.......MY OLDEST IS ALMOST COMPLETLEY POTTY TRAINED AT 2 1/2 YRS OLD!!!!
    He has been trying for a while (first time when he was 18 months) and then it all stopped. I thought it would be painful as I had heard many times over that boys are harder to potty train than girls, and it was. All of a sudden about a week ago, he started asking for the potty again, and not only for pees. He still has accidents every now and then, but for the most part he is potty trained, not only on the little potty, but he wants his little potty seat on the big toilet, without the splashguard. I am so excited for him. He goes to bed with a diaper on, but wakes up with it dry - so I am hoping that means we are out of the woods. Off to buy undies today!!!! YEAH FOR MARCO!!! My big boy is growing up!!!
    Just had to share.
    Oh yeah, incidentally he has no space left on his arms for his tattoos - we have now moved on to the legs (it is the only thing that worked!!)
    Tin Tin
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I found my girl was the hardest to train.It is exciting to see them grow,I am happy for you. xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
    X