X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

You have all done a super job with these layouts....Love the old photo's...I wish I could live one day back then just to see how it was like, ya know?
    I apologize for not being here, Dialysis treatments didn't go that well this week and I almost had to have it through my neck yesterday...UGH...and I said no way! LOL....They finally got the needles working in my arm but it sure is sore...Maureen, I guess I did number this challenge wrong...lol...I can't get them all right....haha...So now what do I number the next one? 55? or 56? LMBO! Man, you all like to confuse me....:
    confused:
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

these layouts are fabulous ladies....Still trying to find some old pictures to scan in somewhere. I have no heritage pictures in my computer - KSD - if you want to share some from our family.....feel free to send them to me hee, hee, hee.
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2010

Okay, this was challenging not because I had no freebies to choose from, but I did not think I had heritage pictures, that is until I realized that a great grandpa and his greatgrandchildren is definately heritage! so having said that here is my submission - most of the free stuff used is from the birthday expansion pack I won in July, the rest is from Wolvsie herself! Thanks for the challenge!
        Oh yeah, there was some recolouring done.
        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

On The Buses

I could'nt resist another page.
          This is my late Father-in Law Ivor on the left and a workmate.

Ivor worked on the Buses in the 1950's. The other pic is a print of LRT Buses in 1951 in Princes Street, Edinburgh's main and famous Thoroughfare. Tourist's flock here all Year round, especially in August, when the City hosts it's World Renound Festival. The Buses were Maroon and White. In the print You can see the Number 44 bus which still runs the same Route to this day.

I am rambling on sorry...

I used DGO's Those were the Days April Challenge, Silver Solitude and Plaid Parade from within sbm for the background, frame and tag which I recoloured.

Thanks to Wolvsie for the challenge.
          Last edited by cheesepiece; 08-16-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Love love love this cheesepiece!! Great job and love the history background with it! Great pictures

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

One more to go and I'm caght up.
                I used graduate rose.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• alohagrrl
                  • Nov 2010

Here's my page. Better late than never, right? This is a picture of my great grandmother in 1909. I just love those old styles... so elegant. And just look at that tiny waist! I'm sure those corsets were horrible to wear, but they sure look wonderful.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

For some reason I posted the wrong layout . Here is the correct one, using the
                    graduate Rose. If any one can tell me the designer of this I would greatly appreciate it . This is such a pretty kit

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                    X