+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting for Fonzzy, she's having problems getting her LO's to the thread too.. I'll put DETAILED instructions in the max discussion thread for you Fonzzy as my e-mail is not working...

Kel

Fabulous layouts, I too love old photos, wished I had more.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Beautiful layouts everyone!! Here is my layout of my great grandmother using various kits.

[IMG][/IMG]

Fabulous layouts everyone. I need to get busy and get mine done.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

OK, here's mine - My MIL and 2 of her Aunts.

I used freebies from Eye, Free Spirit, Knzus, Carena, Michelle and Valerie

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

You have all done a super job with these layouts....Love the old photo's...I wish I could live one day back then just to see how it was like, ya know?
    I apologize for not being here, Dialysis treatments didn't go that well this week and I almost had to have it through my neck yesterday...UGH...and I said no way! LOL....They finally got the needles working in my arm but it sure is sore...Maureen, I guess I did number this challenge wrong...lol...I can't get them all right....haha...So now what do I number the next one? 55? or 56? LMBO! Man, you all like to confuse me....:
    confused:
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

these layouts are fabulous ladies....Still trying to find some old pictures to scan in somewhere. I have no heritage pictures in my computer - KSD - if you want to share some from our family.....feel free to send them to me hee, hee, hee.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Okay, this was challenging not because I had no freebies to choose from, but I did not think I had heritage pictures, that is until I realized that a great grandpa and his greatgrandchildren is definately heritage! so having said that here is my submission - most of the free stuff used is from the birthday expansion pack I won in July, the rest is from Wolvsie herself! Thanks for the challenge!
    Oh yeah, there was some recolouring done.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Smile On The Buses

I could'nt resist another page.
    This is my late Father-in Law Ivor on the left and a workmate.

Ivor worked on the Buses in the 1950's. The other pic is a print of LRT Buses in 1951 in Princes Street, Edinburgh's main and famous Thoroughfare. Tourist's flock here all Year round, especially in August, when the City hosts it's World Renound Festival. The Buses were Maroon and White. In the print You can see the Number 44 bus which still runs the same Route to this day.

I am rambling on sorry...

I used DGO's Those were the Days April Challenge, Silver Solitude and Plaid Parade from within sbm for the background, frame and tag which I recoloured.

Thanks to Wolvsie for the challenge.
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 08-16-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Love love love this cheesepiece!! Great job and love the history background with it! Great pictures