+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Card Templte

Default Card Templte

Hey there ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone has a card template they were willing to share? Or know of one of the designers who has one for purchase..
    I remember seeing a thread somewhere in here at one time, but can't seem to find it.
    I've made cards before using SBM, but the sizing never comes out just right, and I have to cut and paste... I'd like something that I can print on one half, turn the page over on the printer and print the other half so that when I fold the paper, I have my outside and inside done..
    Let me know if anyone has any tricks up their sleeves for this!!

Thanks
    Kel

the birthday expansion pack (which i won) has card templates in it. There are some really great embies in the whole expansion pack that are not necessarily designated to birthday either. there are some really beautiful things in it.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I have a card and envelope template It was a freeby someone from SBM put it up last year I don't know how to upload it to here if you can tell me how I will try and do it for you I will put it in the gallery so you can have a look fonzzy

I have no idea how to do that Fonzzy, maybe if you can direct me to the thread you found it in, I could pick it up myself.. Tina, do you know which designer you got it from? I made a template myself this weeken, needed a few cards for dad, so I could use my own, but I'm sure there are better one's out there than the one I just made up quickly.. and I'd love to have an enveloppe one too, that would be cool

there's a free card template somewhere on site (I did upload it years ago!)

what I will do is make a new one tomorrow with envelope (may even make a couple of different sizes if you are all good lol) and upload them in th embellishment section once they are done

would have just made them and uploaded without telling you first normally, but as it is 4.15am here I think I better go to bed before I do anything else tonight lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

4:15am!!! Good lord woman, you're worse than me!! I was just thinking, K it's going on midnight again, and here I am up on the computer scrapping again!! Wow 4 in the morning, your nuts!! But I love ya! Thanks, I'll be checking out the embellishment thread

Only managed to get one template made today, its for a single fold card and envelope to fit you can download it in the template sections here http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/t...435#post163435

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

you're the best!! Thanks!