+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Tin tin and Diane they are both beautiful layouts

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Mad scrapper You are more than welcome to take mine and whip up something thankyou for all your help fonzzy
    Last edited by fonzzy; 08-17-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Hi guys I did it one more to go thank you for all your help

Great job Fonzzy, I knew you could do it. Congrats...
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Fonzzy!!!! I'm so excited for you! not only did you do the double page - and it turned out great, but you got it posted in the thread!! Whoot whoot
    Told you, you could do it - I felt your paid, 'cause I had so much trouble too when I first started!! ha ha

Keep 'em coming ladies - the LO's are all awesome! I really like this double page idea Fionna, I never would have thought to do it otherwise. Thanks for always challenging us and getting us to think outside the box!

Kel

brilliant job Fonzzy....knew you could do it

I am really impressed with everyones pages so far......next week I was going to suggest you all remove the black areas and replace them with another colour.....am I that cruel....oh yes I am lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thank you Fiona for doing this challenge. I hope there are more like this to come! In the last year I have learned so much about color combining and designing layouts thanks to all you talented designers out there. I even purchased a color wheel from Rainbow to help me with my colors when matching my photos to my layouts. My color wheel allows me to match in five different ways. For the next step that Fiona is suggesting a color wheel may come in handy. If I may make a suggestion for those of you that own a color wheel and have not already done so, is to scan it and save it on your hard drive. When working on your layout just bring it in to Scrapbook Max as a photo and place it outside your desktop work space to match your colors, since Scrapbook Max does such a brilliant job in changing colors. I hope this helps anyone who is undecided as to what color you will add to your layout.
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 08-18-2011 at 11:36 AM.

thank you guys for your great help fonzzy

This was fun, never made a 2 pager before.

Changed the pics, moved the them and added 'more' to the titling.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&