+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

I will have to bow out on this challenge.But at least I got some of it done.Sometimes messages do not get through and this is one ha ha.I did have fun.I do have some problem left to me by my surgery and it is a nusiance at times.I will continue to watch what you all are doing. xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I would not even try this to to hard for me cant wait to see how it ends fonzzy

great job Letha

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Great Job Letha - looks awesome!! Eye and Fonzzy, you can totally do this!! I'm tempted to take your LO's and just whip something up to get you inspired!! I'm totally curious to see what Mary comes up with!!

This was easier than it sounds. Eye and Fonzzy, you can do it. Go to your second page, select Page at the top, duplicate, It will make a new page with a copy of your second page. Now go to Page again, Settings, Size and change the width from 8 to 16 and hit ok or enter. It will ask you if you want Max to resize your page to fit the new screen. Say No. You will now have a double page with your page 2 on the left half of the page. Make the right side as a new page that coordinates with your left side. Good luck, you can do it. Easy peasy.

Last edited by lindaathome; 08-16-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Angel & ksd! Eye and Fonzzy, it REALLY is easier than it sounds. Give it a try. We all want to see what ya got

great page Linda

it sounds hard but it is really a 'quick cheat' to making double page layouts

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Had no idea what I was going to do - but did it.....
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Linda, I wish I would have done my double layout from the original workspace following your instructions. I did mine from a new document and inserted my page as an embie and I could not get that layout to be the right sharpness no matter what I tried. The original layout is still a little fuzzy (on the right). Fiona, I had to do my layout as a 24 x 12 because I did my original as a 12 x 12. I hope that is okay.