+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

OK for the crazy few who would like a 4th part to the challenge I have two options for you

1) change all the black areas of you pages to a different colour which blends with the other colours used in the page

or

2) make a complete two page layout from scratch using new colours, layout and embellishments BUT it must have a summer fun theme

*wanders off polishing halo*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I have sat on the sidelines watching and enjoying this challenge grow....I'm looking forward to what you all come up with next.
    All layouts have been smashing...Val, ksd, love them...and eye I always love your stuff its always creative and unique.

Hurry up ladies and get to the next part.

Fiona,

If we decide to make a new DBL layout with a summer theme can we make it anyway we want, or do we have to follow the instructions you gave us in part 1, 2 and 3?

Thanks, Diane

you can make it any way you like, just has to be a double page layout

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Since my background was black and yellow and I could not change the black unless the yellow was changed.So I changed it to the same color and my photos were black and white so I changed them to go with the rest.I choose just one color for all.Hope I did this right.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

that's brilliant eye

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Here's mine - this has been a great challenge!! Thanks Fionna

Kel

It sure has been a challenge for me.I was at this for days and many hours but was pleased that I did it.Thanks to all who helped me. xo These layouts were great and THANK YOU FIONA xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

the adapted pages are brilliant Letha & ksd....lovely job xxx

knew you could do it eye

:
    Check out my store
    Here