• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 54

Hi everyone....I wasn't going to start another challenge since this month is almost over..but since I don't host one the beginning of the month anyways, we can have this one last until Aug 8th....So take your time...<wink> Ok, well, there is nothing to download for this one...Just follow the instructions listed on the preview below...

But here is the challenge.....See the number in front of the item? Well, guess what? The number tells you how many of each should be on your page....For example... 6. Your title must be only 6 letters...etc....You may use anything you like to make your layout....as long as 80% of your page is stuff made from our community here...k? Post your layout in the Designers Section of the gallery and then here for all to see....On August 7th, I will be sending out a surprise to those of you that participate....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Michelle, I always love your challenges, they ARE always a challenge and sooo much fun! K, so I admit, I did this one quickly, and will get sent back to the end of the line, I know already, but seeing as I'm first in line, won't make for a long walk!! tee hee.. So I have 1 striped paper, 2 photos, 3 solid papers, 4 buttons, 5 KINDS of flowers (this is why I'll be sent to the back of the line) and 6 letters in my title!! The creative juices are flowing.. (K, so maybe the wine is flowing) but anyhoo... Here's my LO!!! LOL

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

I am so glad I saw your layout first Kelly - I read the challenge, and was wondering why you were putting in the exact amounts thinking....wow Kelly the wine is really flowing until I re-read the challenge. OOPS!! I guess the wine was flowing pretty good last night here too cause my eyes are not reading properly. Will be back with my layout.
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• janarae
        • Oct 2009

Love your LO KSD. Cute! Great challenge Michelle as always
        Here is mine. In order to make the LO look good, I had to make some ribbons out of the striped paper. Hope that doesn't send me to the end of the line. LOL I used Michelle's kit Mothers May I. May's caboose

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

janarae - love your layout. gorgeous. Well played my dear even if you do get sent to the back of the line

Comment

• SBM Diane
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2010

Beautiful layouts Kelly and Janarae!!

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

here is my layout for my boys....think this layout will be in our calendar for next year.
              I used mostly elements from the birthday expansion pack. also used the striped paper from moonbeams boys summer, and lettering from her always fresh kit. in case you are looking for my third solid coloured paper, it is the shape in green.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2010

Thanks for the great challenge Michelle! I decided to make a heritage page of my grandparents from 1939.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Here is a second layout using mostly elements from the birthday expansion pack as well. This time I used the flowers from moonbeams always fresh, and some lettering from Wolvsie's blogtrain - although everything else is from the birthday expansion pack. Tons in there that is not necessarily birthday related.

Comment

• tin tin
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2010

great layout Diane. Really special.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2010

Awesome layouts TinTin!!

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

All the layouts are super. Don't think anyone has to go to the back of the line. Hope I don't since I decided to use one of my flowers as the O in the title.

My GDs prom pics and I feel the title describes her to a "T".

Lovely

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• alohagrrl
                          • Nov 2010

As usual, everyone's layouts are just wonderful! I especially love your heritage page Diane. Here's my layout of me and my daughter, Jessica, out riding in Lundbom, in the interior of BC. I used Denim and Daisies by Katie Castillo.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Jun 2010

Very nice pages!
                            I love your challenges Michelle.
                            Sorry... no time for this one... as I'm about to leave for holidays :-)
                            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• janarae
                              • Oct 2009

Everyone's LO look fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X