+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default How do you organize your fonts?

I LOVE fonts and have downloaded a ton of new ones recently. I would like a free program that will help me organize them; I would like categories such as handwriting, holidays, calligraphy, etc. It would also be great if I could print off some too that I would use most often. I have looked at several programs but can't decide. I need it to be compatible with Windows 7.

Thanks,
    Adena

you need to google 'The Font Thing' it's a brilliant little free stand alone program, you can store your fonts anywhere on your pc (or external drive) then add or remove fonts as and when you decide to use them

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    you need to google 'The Font Thing' it's a brilliant little free stand alone program, you can store your fonts anywhere on your pc (or external drive) then add or remove fonts as and when you decide to use them
    Fiona, have been looking at Forums on The Font Thing and it seems it's not compatible with Windows7.
    Does anyone here use it with Windows 7???

theres a help page with the answer xx http://www.sevenforums.com/software/...ndows-7-a.html

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."