+ Reply to Thread

Default My Computer Crashed..need help reinstalling kits!

Please help! My computer crashed and I ended up having to reinstall the main program. Now it seems like my kits aren't there when I go in to grab a paper scrap. How do I reinstall the kits to my main program? I'm not very computer savvy... and can't seem to figure this out!

Thanks!
    Paula
    ~Paula

mom to McKenna & Collin (my 2 legged kids) ~ Samson & Gabby (my 4 legged kids)
    I love, love, love scrapbooking!!!!!

Paula, Which Kits are you referring to? The Kits that come with Max should be there, but the Expansion Kit that came with Max would also need to be reinstalled. Any Kits you purchased separately or anything you downloaded as freebies would also need to be reinstalled. Hopefully you saved all of them on an external device. You will need to go to Program Files\ScrapbookMax 2.0\Gallery\Images\ to find the kits that came with Max, including the Expansion Packs. All other things you install load under My Documents\ScrapbookMax instead of under Program Files\. At least that's how it works on my computer.

Good luck. I hope you can get everything back again.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hi Linda,
    Thanks for responding. The kits I'm referring to are the ones that I purchased thru Scrapbookmax.com... you know, the ~$4.95 ones. Unfortunately, I didn't back them up as my disk drive was down for a long time. They are in my gallery and I can use anything from them except paper scraps. For some reason the paper scraps file is empty. I'm sad because I had purchased about 25 kits over the last year and at this point I can't use them.

Paula
    ~Paula

mom to McKenna & Collin (my 2 legged kids) ~ Samson & Gabby (my 4 legged kids)
    I love, love, love scrapbooking!!!!!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that PaulaIN. Too bad they couldn't have been recovered from your PC.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35