+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

aloha - that is cute! I always wanted a baby brother I could dress up! lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Aloha we used to do that to my little brother. LOL No pics though unfortunately. Great LO's everyone. Love them. Linda thanks for the comments on my pic. Oh to be that young again----not really but to feel that way again would be great!

Loved this photo, wished we thought to take more than one pic many years ago.

Gramma's Wigs

Darling kit, Michelle, love the color combo.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Georgeous pages!!!

Awesome page Maureen

Aloha, that is is hillarious, I used to dress my brother up all the time, I think I still have a photo somewhere, must try to find it and scrap it - Michelle, we started this thing called a clothing exchange, where a bunch of us girls get together and swap clothes, clothes that we would otherwise give to charity, it's soo much fun!! But Yeah, I'll have to scrounge up some of those photos as well for this challenge.. ha ha - too funny.. but yeah, basically we're considered nutty! You got it right.. of course the 10 bottles of wine later, doesn't exactly help with the nut factor!! LMBO

KSD the bottles of wine help, but the jello shooters do too! We always manage to have fun though
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Default Something Borrowed

This is Lori from Crafty Scraps. This is my first try at this site. Thank you Michelle for the beautiful mini. I love all the layouts everyone has posted here. I found these challenges while looking at Michelles kits for sale. I think I might have hit the wrong button along the way because I found myself on the challenges page. LOL.

A fire in our back yard started this past Friday that the Fire Department put out. Thankfully, only our fence was burned and not our - or anyone else's house!

Michelle, thank you for such a cute kit. Sorry you have not been feeling well and glad you are doing better.

Absolutely awesome page for your first post poohcornerseeker. Great job!. PixyGirl, great page also - I'm glad it wasn't more serious than your fence. Thank goodness for those ever ready Firemen! I hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Great pages ladies!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35