X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Aloha, that is is hillarious, I used to dress my brother up all the time, I think I still have a photo somewhere, must try to find it and scrap it - Michelle, we started this thing called a clothing exchange, where a bunch of us girls get together and swap clothes, clothes that we would otherwise give to charity, it's soo much fun!! But Yeah, I'll have to scrounge up some of those photos as well for this challenge.. ha ha - too funny.. but yeah, basically we're considered nutty! You got it right.. of course the 10 bottles of wine later, doesn't exactly help with the nut factor!! LMBO

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

KSD the bottles of wine help, but the jello shooters do too! We always manage to have fun though
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• poohcornerseeker
        • Jun 2011

Something Borrowed

This is Lori from Crafty Scraps. This is my first try at this site. Thank you Michelle for the beautiful mini. I love all the layouts everyone has posted here. I found these challenges while looking at Michelles kits for sale. I think I might have hit the wrong button along the way because I found myself on the challenges page. LOL.

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

A fire in our back yard started this past Friday that the Fire Department put out. Thankfully, only our fence was burned and not our - or anyone else's house!

Michelle, thank you for such a cute kit. Sorry you have not been feeling well and glad you are doing better.

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Absolutely awesome page for your first post poohcornerseeker. Great job!. PixyGirl, great page also - I'm glad it wasn't more serious than your fence. Thank goodness for those ever ready Firemen! I hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Great pages ladies!
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Glad to have you back Michelle! I hope you are feeling better and enjoying the summer! Here is my layout.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

You ladies have made some wonderful layouts, and it was exciting to see the "things" borrowed...Very cool!!! I was going to have this challenge last until the end of the month...but instead thought I would start another one, which means I close this one sort of speaking...lol...You all know that mine stay open forever...lol...So anywho, thanks for joining in with this one, and all of you have received an email and the download link to my new kit (preview below)....thanks again.....((HUGS))

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Wow! thanks Wolvsie....it is a gorgeous kit!!! Very generous my dear!
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Thank you Michelle. It is a beautiful kit! Awesome layouts everyone!!

Comment

• alohagrrl
                      • Nov 2010

Looks like a gorgeous kit. Thanks Michelle! Now off to the next one... lol

Comment

• PixyGirl
                        • Aug 2008

Thank you for the great kit, Michelle!

Comment

• Letha
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2007

I know I am too late for this challenge but when I saw it, I couldn't help but think of my nephew in this picture.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Letha, thanks for joining in....and your never too late to join in my challenges....Your prize and flair is on it's way to you....Cute layout...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                              Digi Sage
                              • Aug 2008

Trying to get caught up with the challenges.
                              Last edited by ValerieElaine; 08-29-2011, 04:40 AM.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                              X