X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohagrrl
    • Nov 2010

We just got back from a two week camping trip down the coast of Oregon. These pictures were taken at little Sarah's first day at the lake. (But there's no water to be seen!) She absolutely loved it!

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

love the layout Aloha. Really beautiful.
      Great stuff Fiona - love the bee-utifulness of it all!
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Great pages ladies. I have been trying to work on mine but have yet to be happy with what I'm doing. I'll get it pulled together soon.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Here's page 1 - I used elements from Michelle, Eye, Diana, and Free Spirit

Page 2 - I used Fiona's freebie papers for the frame and mat using shapes

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

fabulous pages ladies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Wowwwwwwwww, you gals have been busy! Such creativeness we have here. Awesome job on both twists alohagrrl and tin tin and angelwithin and lindaathome, LOVE EACH PAGE!

And thank you for making and sharing your own embies and papers for this challenge, everything is so great -- we're sure going to have a full package of freebies from this one!

Be sure to check in tomorrow for the next twist in this plot... er, theme, heh-heh.... and more FREEBIES!

Fiona.... you may go back to the pool now where the water is... LOL!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

so is that a hint....going back to the water? hee, hee, hee.....the suspense is killing me!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

She's up to something!!! lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• KapiScrap
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Jun 2010

Nice pages!
                    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Great pages everyone!. Oh I wonder what Diana has up her sleeve.... I'm with you Tin Tin, the suspense is a killer. lol

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

LOL! @ tin tin ....mmm, no. No water, but...........

Lots of SUMMERTIME SUNSHINE!

That's right, kids! The next twist in our divine SUMMERTIME challenge is.............

Using at least ONE (or both) of the new freebies below (journal tag, paper scrap) and at least ONE of the previous freebies in this challenge, make your next layout - still in the theme of SUMMERTIME - but you must also include either the word "SUN" or the word "SUNSHINE" - but NOT both (LOL!) somewhere on your layout (title, journaling, caption, whatever). Got it? Here, let's make this clear...

Your summertime-themed layout must include:
                        1. At least one of the new freebies below (journal tag and/or paper scrap)
                        2. At least one of the previous freebies in this challenge (this includes freebies OTHER members have made to share IN THIS challenge thread!)
                        3. The word "sun" or the word "sunshine"... but NOT both words

All righty! Let's see whatcha got!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by knzus; 07-21-2011, 06:04 PM.
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

Okay, here's mine. I'm staying with Ella at the beach. Can't wat to see what everyone comes up with.

Comment

• thomast
                            • Oct 2007

The changes/twists are happening faster than I can put my pages together. Her is my first one where I got the water out of the way so I wouldn't be tempted for the second one. I was thinking about this hot weather we are having when I did the second one so there is not a drop of water in sight - just lots of bright sun shine on the hot rocks of the Witchitas. Guess I should have waited for the third one. Used all the freebies from this challenge. Thanks everyone!

Comment

• tin tin
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2010

here is my third twist!!! Added only one embie from katie Castillo's Happy Days

Comment

• lindaathome
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2010

Awwesome pages Thomast. Gorgeous work on the flowers. Boy Tin Tin he sure looks relaxed. Great page.

Comment

Working...
                                X