Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Cool Mid-Month Challenge July 15-23, 2011

Hey, kids! Long time no see. I'm glad to be here to host the MID-MONTH CHALLENGE for JULY 15-23, 2011!

Did you know it's SUMMERTIME?! Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh, I've got a SUMMERTIME challenge for you......

For this challenge, you are to use the COLOR PALETTE provided below. (Just click and save the zip file to your own computer. The image shows you what's inside the zip file.)

For the FIRST COUPLE DAYS of this challenge, you are to use at least ONE (or both) of the embellishments I have provided below (again, be sure to click and save the zip file to your own compu
    ter) and any other embellishments, backgrounds and paper scraps that have been offered as FREEBIES on the Scrapbook MAX! website and make a layout in the theme of SUMMERTIME! (NOTE: Be sure to CREDIT! CREDIT! CREDIT! whatever you use. Thank you!)

Upload your completed layout to the
    DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGES GALLERY

Then, copy/paste the "Linked Image" code into THIS THREAD for all of us to ooooh and ahhhh over your layout. (Scroll do
    wn under your uploaded layout... that's the middle code... click inside the box, it auto-highlights so all you have to do is right-click to copy and then paste it here in this thread.

On Monday (July18 in Kansas USA), I will TWIST the challenge slightly plus have MORE GOODIES for you!So get your layouts done for this first part and get ready for the next!

HAVE FUN - IT'S SUMMERTIME!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 07-14-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Sounds like fun!!
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

made a nice change to be able to do a challenge ....here's my page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

That is soooooooo cute, Fiona! Love LOVE LOVE it!!

I would love to swim with a dolphin!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

that is great fiona - actually it is very similar to my original thought - only mine was pictures of the boys in the pool - with less pictures in the layout! Love it obviously! Will think up something different!
    Great to have you participating!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Dolphins stink of manky old fish ....I only done it cos hubby wanted to....not a 'fish' person and I absolutely hate deep water lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here's mine, papers made with my own photo textures. Recolored fish from challenge(hope that's OK).

Out For A Swim

In case anyone wants the papers, just click and then right click save from new window.

makSBM201107_Paper2a.jpg makSBM201107_Paper6.jpg
    Last edited by makeyesup; 07-17-2011 at 11:12 AM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Default Twist on the challenge today!

Wow, makeyesup, that's such a CUTE layout of the mama swan and her kids! WONDERFUL! I'm so glad you've joined in on the challenge. And THANK YOU for the great papers!

And everyone else, HEY! Where are you?! LOL! C'mon in, we don't bite... we give
    FREE GOODIES!

And speaking of that, your next package of freebies is in the zip file below and there is a preview image for you also (remember to save them to your own computer).

Now for the twist on the challenge today.......

SUMMERTIME is still the theme... but you CAN'T do anything about water. Water on your layout is NOT allowed. Not even a drop. No spitting, either. LOL!

So, Fiona, you can get out of the deep end now and find some other SUMMERTIME things to do! LOL! xox ♥

Get to it, you guys! Let's see what you come up with this time!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Diana

Interesting challenge! I'm getting here a little late this month as I've been away. Do I still need to use the embellishments from the first part of the challenge, or just the second?

ooohhh Diana put those horns away ooOO(knew it was a bad idea to leave them in the dungeon!) lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here