Threaded View

Cool Mid-Month Challenge July 15-23, 2011

Hey, kids! Long time no see. I'm glad to be here to host the MID-MONTH CHALLENGE for JULY 15-23, 2011!

Did you know it's SUMMERTIME?! Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh, I've got a SUMMERTIME challenge for you......

For this challenge, you are to use the COLOR PALETTE provided below. (Just click and save the zip file to your own computer. The image shows you what's inside the zip file.)

For the FIRST COUPLE DAYS of this challenge, you are to use at least ONE (or both) of the embellishments I have provided below (again, be sure to click and save the zip file to your own compu
    ter) and any other embellishments, backgrounds and paper scraps that have been offered as FREEBIES on the Scrapbook MAX! website and make a layout in the theme of SUMMERTIME! (NOTE: Be sure to CREDIT! CREDIT! CREDIT! whatever you use. Thank you!)

Upload your completed layout to the
    DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGES GALLERY

Then, copy/paste the "Linked Image" code into THIS THREAD for all of us to ooooh and ahhhh over your layout. (Scroll do
    wn under your uploaded layout... that's the middle code... click inside the box, it auto-highlights so all you have to do is right-click to copy and then paste it here in this thread.

On Monday (July18 in Kansas USA), I will TWIST the challenge slightly plus have MORE GOODIES for you!So get your layouts done for this first part and get ready for the next!

HAVE FUN - IT'S SUMMERTIME!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 07-14-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!