+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expansion packs

Default Expansion packs

I just purchased the Birthday Bash expansion pack, and I also have the Life Is Beautiful pack, as well as all the stuff that came with the original program. Those kits install directly into the program, so I can't see the folders for the kits in my SpcrapbookMax folder, like I can with the individual kits that I purchase. (I hope this makes sense!)

I'd like to be able to access those folders as well, so I can drag and drop the images, rather than having to go searching for things one by one in the toolbar. I'd also like to know who made each kit so I can give proper credit in the gallery. Is there a way to find that info without having to search for individual kits in the store?

Anyone know what I'm talking about here? Any suggestions?

Hello!

Expansion Pack content will install to Program Files. So, you can find the folders under C: Program Files - Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 - Gallery- Images

Hope that helps!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Most of the designer name should be on the scrapbookmax preview.... _sbmax is the name of it....Or you can run your mouse over their matching templates and it should say the designer name and the rest of the info...Hope this helps too...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Karin, that's exactly what I needed to know. And Michelle, you've saved me a great deal of time with that hint. Thanks to you both!