+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default So happy I have to share!!!!

Okay ladies, I was a little off at the fact that I lost my job, and well, figured things would work itself out....things are awesome. NO! I did not find a job - even better! I have been paying attention to what I eat, and working out, and in the last month I have lost 11 pounds!!! I am soo excited about it. It is a battle I struggle with (as I am sure a lot of you here do as well) daily. It is very exciting. My trick (for any of you who hate working out too) is small bursts of exercise! I will do 10 minutes of small things like walking, swimming, jogging, dancing around the house with the music turned up, and yeah, kept my calories at a healthy amount, and wow!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Good for you tin tin. Happy to here you are dealing with things in a healthy way. Congrats.

thanks. I think it is important to stay healthy, and I do have a background in personal fitness, so it helps to not have to rely on someone else teaching me. I think in sharing with you ladies though it will help me stay focused!

go girl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Great job Tin Tin, sometimes what we think is good for us is just a rut we are in. And the fact that you are up right now makes you a good interview candidate. So good luck on that too.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Oh this is wonderful.You can do it xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Tin Tin.....YOU GO GF!!!!
    You know me, I can't walk much or do....well....much of anything, so I have been doing what you mentioned....Every chance I get, I am dancing around my house like a maniac...lol...the kids think I'm crazy...sometime, I will walk up the stairs for no reason...and my dog follows me everywhere...(he could lose weight too...lol) so it's an added bonus...I have lost a total of 16 pounds since I started....and that was last month...but Dialysis is helping too, since it sucks out all my fluids...lol...I guess in a way I cheated...lol....But I am so proud of you....Awesome news...Keep up the good work doll!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

you too wolvsie. little bits at a time! :O