• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Designer Monthly Challenge

Ok girls & guys, I have been thinking up some devious new challenges are would like your input..........so..............

- How would you like one of the challenge's to be a page a day challenge....meaning you would have to make at least 30 pages to complete it?

- Or should I revive an old challenge style.....I give you a complete kit and you have to make either pieces to go with it or make up pages to be shared as templates, so by the end of the challenge you have a mega template set and loads of extra matching embellishments and papers?

- or an alphabet challenge, where you have to make up a page with each letter of the alphabet on all 26 pages? (all done in one month!)

- or Add an item per day....each day I add an embellishment, paper or shape, depending on which day you join the challenge you have to use every item that has been added unto that point (obviously you can scrap more pages at different points of the challenge)?

or leave me some ideas that you have

love & blessings
    fiona xx

PS apologies for any spelling mistakes, it's late here as I post this lol
    Last edited by angelwithin; 06-19-2011, 08:51 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

boy you sure have a complicated imagination or Granny is there with her whip.I like the second one.I like to make stuff.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ValerieElaine
      Digi Sage
      • Aug 2008

Actually they all sound good to me.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

I'd go for the second one. I'm really not into multiple layouts for one challenge as that takes me away from other challenges. And I like to play around and make stuff.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

I like the first and the last. They don't call it a challenge for nothing!!!! I love the idea of adding each day. It sounds like a great idea, and a page a day - well, that is about my average lol. Seriously though - first and the last those are my picks!
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

i'll dream up some more lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
            X