+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

GREAT PAGES LADIES. Alohay - it is sweet, and of course I love the colours Green and pink have always been favorites of mine, it is just too bad I have boys I love the rascals - pink doesn't work very well though!
    Diane - awesome. It looks almost like the exact layout. I will have to try and get it right one as you have. trying again.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

ooohh Diane, purple and yellow together, so pretty

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thank you Fiona and TinTin! Adorable pages everyone!!
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 06-22-2011 at 01:08 PM.

love the pages ladies. I am going to start to work on one, then I will have to do another on my nieces. After I seen all of your girls I just can't resist.

what's scraplifting? how do i save the template to create my own page?
    Megan

Hi Meegs - scraplifting is when you follow someone elses layout to make your own. You basically take your pictures put them in the same place as the layout you use, and then change the embies, frames, and backgrounds for the ones you want to use......If you look back to challenge in May, I believe there is a couple of scraplift challenges there. You just follow the picture, unless a template was already provided.
    Hope this helps!

Used Michelle's bluebird kit. Love the colours with the white background, and wanted to try and match the template spot on, ended up with this version. Love it just the same....but am still impressed with Diane's ability to be spot on! Gorgeous stuff here ladies....

beautiful page Tin Tin, love the photo effects

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I MISS YOU GUYS!! Love my new job, but its a huge challenge and takes up a lot of my time. I just thought I'd stop by and jump in this challenge. Great Template Angelwithin! Love it. I used all original stuff from SBM. These were pictures from our trip to Cuba four years ago. We're going back next Friday! I can't wait!!!

Hope you all are doing well!!
    Kel

I used 4th of July from Brenian designs, crafty scraps for the love of Freedom, and the Few and the proud. The pictrues are of My brother in-law, his son in the Center, and then my dad and my uncles.