layouts tooo big for uploading.....HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

layouts tooo big for uploading.....HELP!

Not sure what to do here, maybe someone can help me out. It is the first tiem i get this message when uploading to the layout gallery. Can anyone help me. It keeps telling me that the photo is too large. How would I go about uploading it, or shrinking it to work.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hello!

If you are publishing your pages as Images in Scrapbook MAX!, be sure to choose Web/Email for your image size on the Publish to Images dialog box. This will output your pages at a size that suits posting in the gallery.

Karin

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

not sure what you mean by that or where to find it. I click on upload picture, add to design team, or member gallery, click on my picture from my computer, and then can add a description. where do I choose web/email?
      Sorry to be a bother!

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi!

Are you making your layouts in Scrapbook MAX!? If so, when you choose File> Publish To> Images, be sure to change "Full Size" to Web/Email on the Publish to Images dialog box. That way your pages will be output at the right size for posting.

Karin

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

thanks Karin, I did not even realize that was something that should be changed OOPS! I will know for future savings! lol. appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
          X