+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy layouts tooo big for uploading.....HELP!

Not sure what to do here, maybe someone can help me out. It is the first tiem i get this message when uploading to the layout gallery. Can anyone help me. It keeps telling me that the photo is too large. How would I go about uploading it, or shrinking it to work.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Hello!

If you are publishing your pages as Images in Scrapbook MAX!, be sure to choose Web/Email for your image size on the Publish to Images dialog box. This will output your pages at a size that suits posting in the gallery.

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

not sure what you mean by that or where to find it. I click on upload picture, add to design team, or member gallery, click on my picture from my computer, and then can add a description. where do I choose web/email?
    Sorry to be a bother!

Hi!

Are you making your layouts in Scrapbook MAX!? If so, when you choose File> Publish To> Images, be sure to change "Full Size" to Web/Email on the Publish to Images dialog box. That way your pages will be output at the right size for posting.

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

thanks Karin, I did not even realize that was something that should be changed OOPS! I will know for future savings! lol. appreciate the help.