X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GardenGirl
    • Apr 2011

I still need help!

I am the one that originally asked for help with this "flashing" problem. I had someone help me restore my computer back to a day where it was not flashing and that worked but now I am having the same problem again. I am using Vista 64 bit operating system. Scrapbook Max is on my C: drive, in Program Files (x86), Gallery, Images, Embellishments. All of my files are loaded on there.

My Thumbnail Provider is set to "Windows Shell". After changing it to Scrapbook Max, nothing changed, everything is still flashing.

Can tech support please help me. It has been over a month since the original request and there doesn't seem to be a resolution to this problem yet.

Thanks so much.

Comment

• leelika08
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Karin View Post
      Hi!

Please try uninstalling and then reinstalling Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks!
      Karin
      Uninstalling and reinstalling program did not fix problem. Help! Also, can I remove a mini kit once it has been imported? My problems started after downloading the DGO-June-Challenge-Mini-KIT.smb, I would like to remove it to see if the problem remains.

Comment

• Lillyskite
        • Nov 2006

I did not download the kit, and it has been happening to me also,,but you can delete the kit in the programme, just right click and delete will show,, Click on it:O)

Comment

• helenpat
          • Dec 2009

Hi,
          It is happening to me also. I had not been into Max for a couple of weeks, opened up and get the update request, updated and then found that when selecting an embellishment through Max the directories were flashing. I can drag and drop from my other files, but was wanting to use a Shape, this is when I noticed it. Have done all the above suggested remedies, but it has not fixed the problem.

Please help!

Comment

• helenpat
            • Dec 2009

Hi again and thanks,
            Max is now working properly, no flickering/flashing.
            So thanks again to whoever fixed the problem.

Helen.

Comment

• ladybug3
              • Mar 2009

Glad to hear someone has had this problem fixed. My program is still flashing.

Comment

• terri33
                • Jun 2009

Has this been fixed? I'm having the same problem too.

Comment

• juliescraps
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2007

Hi,
                  I wanted to let you know that I have a flashing occurring when I want to use shapes. I am using a windows 7 64 bit computer and running 2.0.7.0 version of scrapbook max.

It seems that it is trying to load the images but it is not doing near as smooth as it did. Sometimes it will finish and all is well until I want to find a new shape. The bigger the shape file the worse it is. I don't know if this happened with the update or not because I have not been as busy with Max through the summer. I hope this information can help figure out what is going on for some of us. Thank you.

Comment

• juliescraps
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2007

I wanted to add that the flashing occurs with the rest of my types of files also, backgrounds, embelishments, paper scraps and shapes. I normally use drag and drop for most things so I noticed it in shapes first. Tryed the mentioned above fixes but the problem still exsits.

Comment

• TannersScrappin'Momma
                      • Aug 2006

Just wanted all to know I am having the same problem. Hadn't scrapbooked in a while, but turned it on today and I see the flashing. Nothing has worked for me as well.

Comment

• Lillyskite
                        • Nov 2006

all Ok Now for me

I do not have this problem anymore,, I am not sure as to why..I do not think I have updated SBM,, but I have had updates from windows and Mcafee,, and all seems good now,,I know it may not be anything to do with these, but maybe a thought,,
                        also I had downloaded the explorer 9,, and have since got rid of it,,

Comment

• gammaof7
                          • Sep 2011

Mine did too!! Its weird??

Comment

• juliescraps
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2007

My computer is running, windows 7 64 bit with McAfee and is running Internet Explorer 9. That is funny I thought maybe it was something to do with the Internet Explorer. My Computer is up to date in all of its updates. The things that make you go hmm!

Comment

• TannersScrappin'Momma
                              • Aug 2006

I tried removing IE 9 as well, but I'm still having the same problem.

Comment

• Lillyskite
                                • Nov 2006

well, I can't honestly say what happened then, as i was getting the loading problem, one picture at a time flicker,, and then one day got on sbm.. and all was normal?I was over the moon as I know how painful it is when it happens,,I hope it gets fixed for you:O)

Comment

Working...
                                X