+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy How do you get V1.0 content into V2.0?

I just upgraded to Scrapbook Max 2.0 but I want the contents from V1.0. I tried installing content pack from my original disc but got message back that program could not be found (I have uninstalled V1.0). I also want to install an expansion pack for V1.0 into my new program. How do I get V1.0 content into V2.0?
    Thanks.

I first installed the V1.0 to my computer (running windows 7 64 bit) and all of the contents and expansion packs after I had it installed then I installed windows V2.0 and updated. The second version recognized everything and workred great.

I did try to load version 2 first and then the expansion packs and that did not work. I had to uninstall v2 and then install v1 and its expansion packs and reinstall v2.

Hope you can get it to work.

Hello,

Julie's suggestion is the one to try. Version 2.0 by default displays all the content, projects that you have in version 1, provided that version one was installed first on your computer.

Hope that helps!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks Julie! I did what you suggested and it works. Do I leave V1.0 on my computer or uninstall it now that I have everything in V2.0?

I just left it on, its not hurting anything even if I do not use it. I am not sure if it okay to uninstall or not.

Glad it worked for you and happy scrapping.