X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NatalieJohnson
    • Dec 2010

Error message

I've started an album and when I try to add a new page of the same album, it has a bunch of gray boxes that say there was an error in loading the particular embellishment. I've checked and all the embellishments are there.....It's driving me nuts. I guess I could just have multiple albums for the same album instead of all the pages that I should be able to add. Also, I can add different themed pages, just not the one that I want! (It's "Black Camel")

Thanks,
    Natalie
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

How many pages do you have? I know Max can mange several pages, but it isn't unlimited.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• NatalieJohnson
      • Dec 2010

I just have the amount of pages that come with that template, which is 5. When I try to add another page from that template, it will not load any of the embellishments, but when I add a page from a different template, it loads it just fine. I think there is something wrong with the template. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and I've also re-downloaded the template and the kit from my cart. (The Kit works fine to). I have managed to duplicate the pages, but I just an unhappy that it's not working the way it should.

Any suggestions?

Natalie

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Natalie!

Is this a template that you purchased in the store? Can you send me the exact name of the template?

Also, what version number of Scrapbook MAX! do you have?

Thanks!
        Karin

Comment

• NatalieJohnson
          • Dec 2010

I purchases the template off of the website. It's called "Black Camel". I have Scrapbook Max 2.0 and I did the update for it.

Comment

Working...
          X