+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error message

Default Error message

I've started an album and when I try to add a new page of the same album, it has a bunch of gray boxes that say there was an error in loading the particular embellishment. I've checked and all the embellishments are there.....It's driving me nuts. I guess I could just have multiple albums for the same album instead of all the pages that I should be able to add. Also, I can add different themed pages, just not the one that I want! (It's "Black Camel")

Thanks,
    Natalie

How many pages do you have? I know Max can mange several pages, but it isn't unlimited.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I just have the amount of pages that come with that template, which is 5. When I try to add another page from that template, it will not load any of the embellishments, but when I add a page from a different template, it loads it just fine. I think there is something wrong with the template. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, and I've also re-downloaded the template and the kit from my cart. (The Kit works fine to). I have managed to duplicate the pages, but I just an unhappy that it's not working the way it should.

Any suggestions?

Natalie

Hi Natalie!

Is this a template that you purchased in the store? Can you send me the exact name of the template?

Also, what version number of Scrapbook MAX! do you have?

Thanks!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

I purchases the template off of the website. It's called "Black Camel". I have Scrapbook Max 2.0 and I did the update for it.