• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I could use some Prayers please....

Most of you know my medical status and that it's not too good...lol...I just wasn't to ask for some prayers, because my kidneys are bad and they are putting me on Dailysis...It was suppose to be way down the road, but my numbers aren't good and they just don't want to function anymore....and other things are affected by this as well...I am constantly scratching from hives, I barely use the bathroom and have to self cath more...plus, I haven't been feeling like myself....I got a call from my doctor after some blood work Thursday and I will be starting Dialysis on Tuesday...I am praying that my body will love it <wink> and it will make me feel better...instead of being sick and tired all the time like some people are when on DIalysis...I am hoping this will be a good thing...Since this is a life changing committment....I will be going every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays....and we are hoping that 3 and a half hours per treatment will be enough....
    Anywho, prayers mean a lot to me, and I know from experience that they help...so the more the merrier....thank you all my dear friends for your love and support...Your the best...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• tanni
    • Feb 2009

(((HUGS))) Michelle! You are always in my prayers, but will say extra ones tonight and in the coming days!!
    Mary S

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Michelle - if I was a praying person - I'd be on my knees for you my sweetheart - but I'm not, so I will send you all my love instead. Are you on the kidney transplant list? (hope I've not said anything offensive there). I am a great believer donation organs and gladly give anything I have, especially if I have no need for it anymore.
      I believe you should feel a lot better after a few treatments. I have everything crossed for you.
      Again, all my love and lots of hugs. Carena
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

sending you lots of loving healing wishes babes xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Michelle,
          You are still on my prayer list and will say an extra one now after I type this. Thinking of you often.

Julie

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Prayers going up!

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

Honey, I pray for you every night! Sending hugggggs your way. I am sure the dialysis will help you feel better. If you ever need anything..don't ever be afraid to ask...if I have it...it's yours!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

I will say my prayers for you xo.Good luck.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fonzzy
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2011

Hi Michelle I will do the Infant of Prague for 9 days for you and being that you guys are night when I am day you will have
                  people praying for you 24 hours Love fonzzy

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Michelle, you are always in my prayers and in my thoughts. Many special prayers and well wishes coming your way.

Hugs Sweetie
                    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Good luck Michelle! Keep us posted. Thinking of you always and hoping you start to feel better soon!
                      xx

Comment

• tin tin
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2010

Keeping you in my thoughts always, and trying to send out happy, healthy, healing vibes. You are a strong lady - we are all on your side!
                        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• VickiLynn
                          • Jan 2010

Definitely praying for you (((hugs)))

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments and thoughts....this really isn't easy for me...I normally take everything in stride since I've been through so much in my lifetime already...lol...but this diet is hard....6 cups of fluid a day! that's it...I'm going to dehydrate yself...lol....well all in all the first treatment went ok....it was still hard for them to get the needles where they needed to go...my arm is already all bruised and I have to go through this again tomorrow...but this treatment will be a longer one...then Saturday will be my longest and the time I will stay at for awhile...I am a tough cookie...and maybe I will lose ALOT of weight too...lol....would be nice...
                            I also got some more bad news....I might have cervical cancer again....I will be getting some biopsy's of the cervix again soon to be possitive...but I was diagnosed with the HVP virus....I already had Cervical Cancer twice already...one more time, they said a full hysterectomy...which is ok, since I can't have kids anymore anyways...lol...then no more monthly demons either...lmbo!!!! I will keep you all posted....thanks again for everything...It's nice to know I have so many dear friends....((HUGS))
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Wishing you all the best and hoping it works well for you Michelle. My thoughts are with you.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X