+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I could use some Prayers please....

Most of you know my medical status and that it's not too good...lol...I just wasn't to ask for some prayers, because my kidneys are bad and they are putting me on Dailysis...It was suppose to be way down the road, but my numbers aren't good and they just don't want to function anymore....and other things are affected by this as well...I am constantly scratching from hives, I barely use the bathroom and have to self cath more...plus, I haven't been feeling like myself....I got a call from my doctor after some blood work Thursday and I will be starting Dialysis on Tuesday...I am praying that my body will love it <wink> and it will make me feel better...instead of being sick and tired all the time like some people are when on DIalysis...I am hoping this will be a good thing...Since this is a life changing committment....I will be going every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays....and we are hoping that 3 and a half hours per treatment will be enough....
    Anywho, prayers mean a lot to me, and I know from experience that they help...so the more the merrier....thank you all my dear friends for your love and support...Your the best...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

(((HUGS))) Michelle! You are always in my prayers, but will say extra ones tonight and in the coming days!!
    Mary S

Michelle - if I was a praying person - I'd be on my knees for you my sweetheart - but I'm not, so I will send you all my love instead. Are you on the kidney transplant list? (hope I've not said anything offensive there). I am a great believer donation organs and gladly give anything I have, especially if I have no need for it anymore.
    I believe you should feel a lot better after a few treatments. I have everything crossed for you.
    Again, all my love and lots of hugs. Carena
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

sending you lots of loving healing wishes babes xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Michelle,
    You are still on my prayer list and will say an extra one now after I type this. Thinking of you often.

Julie

Prayers going up!

Honey, I pray for you every night! Sending hugggggs your way. I am sure the dialysis will help you feel better. If you ever need anything..don't ever be afraid to ask...if I have it...it's yours!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

I will say my prayers for you xo.Good luck.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hi Michelle I will do the Infant of Prague for 9 days for you and being that you guys are night when I am day you will have
    people praying for you 24 hours Love fonzzy

Michelle, you are always in my prayers and in my thoughts. Many special prayers and well wishes coming your way.

Hugs Sweetie
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35