+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hi everyone! Here is my creation thank you for the mini kit I love it! http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/a...chmentid=35405

I am really sorry for this but I thought I posted a post hit edit by accident went back and now I can't see it *sighs* I also think I am losing my marbles as I can't remember where we go to post the photo to get the link to insert in the post. I inserted a link from my profile album but the only thing that showed in the post was the link itself not the photo. Can anyone help me please.

Yep definitely losing it I now see my post right above this one *sighs* I still need help if someone could please direct me where to go.

Oops... were we not supposed to use journalling?

First off, you all have done some wonderful pages.....Holy cow! lol

Carena...I love your work....and I'm honored that you have been joining in my challenges...thank you!
    alohagrrl...Your page is great too...what a sweetie in the photo...and journaling is ok...I usually will say not to add journaling if I don't want you too....so your ok...<wink>
    fonzzy...i don't know what the issue is for downlaoding...I dont' have a problem and it doesn't seem like others are either...might be your browser or virus protection getting in the way....
    tin tin....love your layout....nice photo too...and the way you displayed it...See? Challenges are fun...lol...
    Marion...What an adorable smile he has....and your recoloring fits perfectly too...thanks for joining in...
    Wolflady....lovely layout too....<wink> to post your layout in here, click on your layout in the gallery...then copy the second link under your layout...It's called "linked image"then come back here and paste it in your post....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Wolvsie35

Ok I posted this to my profile photo album so I am not sure if that makes a difference or not. I just went to check and there are two links the first is the picture URL link and the second is the BBCode. It has been a while since my last uploads but I think I was instructed to upload them to another gallery and there were links there also. I just can't find that area to upload, I know it sounds silly but I can't see it on my screen.

wolflady - you can go to layout gallery, and just above the green line across the page above the pictures, there is a little button that says upload pictures, you can upload pictures there under design team challenges. Once you have added it there, you can click on your layout, and that is where wolvsie is talking about the second link called linked image. copy that and past it here. Hope this helps!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

here's mine
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Thank you Tin Tin

Ok I think I have it now again thank you Tin Tin for your help. I will try to remember this for next time!