• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kathy_53
    • Jun 2011

New and need help

Hi there - This is all so very new to me, lol

I have downloaded many times in the past from this site scrapbooking kits which I use with paint shop pro......... I ordered the birthday bash kit and am having all sorts of problems.
    I downloaded it and it said that it would not open because I did not have the scrapbook Max 2 software....... I have never had to use any software in the past to open up kits......This has me puzzled. I decided to try the free trial and finally have it downloaded........Just now waiting for the birthday bash expansion kit to download and I will hopefully be able to open it up. I am having a heck of a time with this as the download seems to freeze up and I have to start again......Have never encountered so much trouble in the past to get a digital kit, lol

I guess after all that, my question really is how can I use this birthday bash kit with other programs such as paint shop pro?
  • Kathy_53
    • Jun 2011

I downloaded the trial version and after hours of trying managed to get the birthday package downloaded........Now it says I do not have a full version of scrapbook Max to open this product. Hmmmmmm

Does anyone have any answers as to how I can get this download without having to use the scrapbook Max software or who I contact about getting a refund for a product I cannot use.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

bumping so the techs see this xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

bumbing this back to the top for tech support

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

i've placed this in a thread in scrapbook discussion for teccie / admin to see xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hello!

As stated on our site, Birthday Bash requires Scrapbook MAX! 2.O. The file is designed to import all of the Scrapbook MAX!-specific content into the software.

Before installing the full version, please uninstall the trial version to avoid confusion between the two files.

Thanks!
            Karin

Comment

Working...
            X