+ Reply to Thread

Default New and need help

Hi there - This is all so very new to me, lol

I have downloaded many times in the past from this site scrapbooking kits which I use with paint shop pro......... I ordered the birthday bash kit and am having all sorts of problems.
    I downloaded it and it said that it would not open because I did not have the scrapbook Max 2 software....... I have never had to use any software in the past to open up kits......This has me puzzled. I decided to try the free trial and finally have it downloaded........Just now waiting for the birthday bash expansion kit to download and I will hopefully be able to open it up. I am having a heck of a time with this as the download seems to freeze up and I have to start again......Have never encountered so much trouble in the past to get a digital kit, lol

I guess after all that, my question really is how can I use this birthday bash kit with other programs such as paint shop pro?

I downloaded the trial version and after hours of trying managed to get the birthday package downloaded........Now it says I do not have a full version of scrapbook Max to open this product. Hmmmmmm

Does anyone have any answers as to how I can get this download without having to use the scrapbook Max software or who I contact about getting a refund for a product I cannot use.

bumping so the techs see this xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

bumbing this back to the top for tech support

i've placed this in a thread in scrapbook discussion for teccie / admin to see xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hello!

As stated on our site, Birthday Bash requires Scrapbook MAX! 2.O. The file is designed to import all of the Scrapbook MAX!-specific content into the software.

Before installing the full version, please uninstall the trial version to avoid confusion between the two files.

Thanks!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")