+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Joined!

Default Just Joined!

Hello! I just joined the forum hope ill get a hang of it soon!

Welcome! I highly recommend that you participate in the challenges, but be careful because they are mighty addicting! haha I've only recently started with the challenges, but I've learned more in the last month working with all these talented ladies, than I had learned since I bought the program a couple of years ago.

Cheers,
    Nat

Welcome to our family. It gets pretty intense here sometimes - TOTALLY KIDDING! It is a lot of fun, and if you ever have any questions the girls are always here to help. I have only been scrapping for less than a year, but let me tell you that I learned so much from the challenges. Also, under the forum area - there is a new releases thread as well, where most of the new releases and older back with a flare are there and you can see them used also. Gives you the upperhand on all the new releases. Loads of fun. Keep your eyes out for freebies - but most of all - HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I know we all do. Again, questions - just ask!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

welcome to the forum and happy scrapping!!!

Default thanks!

I love challenges, I think i may have to participate!! haha thank you all for the kind words, ill be sure to get in with anything I can!