+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Unhappy Newbie in need of help

I switched from the trial version to the full version and now I can no longer open the pages I created with the trial version. I wanted to tweek them before sending them to be printed but now I get an error every time i try. I am worried that all my work will be lost now. PLease help me recover my hard work.

This sounds like a job for a tech. Sorry but Scrapbook Max is only open M-F. Maybe someone will see this soon and try to help.

I hope someone can help me. I really don't want to have to try and recreate my pages.

i've placed this in a thread in scrapbook discussion for teccie / admin to see xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You might just need to import your previous pages. When you load Max it doesn't automatically import previous pages, I don't think.

Had you exported or saved them as images at all, or just saved them as projects within Max? The techs will need additonal info anyway, so you can get a jump start.

If you saved or exported them, go the the folder you saved them in andgrab them and ut then under My Documents\Scrapbook Max 2.0\Gallery\Images\Porjects folder. See if that works.

If you did not save them, they should still be under that same folder and perhaps all you need to do is manually go locate them using the Browse button or go to that folder and try clicking on them.

Good luck. Hope all is well and you have them in no time.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I had saved them and then tried to send them out to be printed but the kind lady company scrapbook max links to for printing had told me that the trial version puts a huge black bar on the bottom of them so we canceled the order and I bought the full program version of scrapbook max but now I can't get it to open my pages so I can send them for printing again. So upset because I don't even remember all that was on the pages I sent to redo them. That is why I want to recover my original file so badly.
    Please help a newbie out and retrieve my lost pages.