technical difficulties...please help!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garfluver
    • Jun 2006

technical difficulties...please help!!! :)

Hello,

Problem #1...I uninstalled and reinstalled SBM 1 and 2 (not sure if I needed 1) because I was trying to get the INKSTER ABC back into my embellishments which seems to have disappeared. I did not get it back. Is there a download link I can get to reload that back onto my computer? I really wanted to use it for a project I'm working on. (It is the premade definitions.)

Problem #2...I recently purchased the back up disk, which is what I used to reinstall SBM2. I had to go to the start menu, then run to get so I could reinstall it. When I put the disk in a window comes up...but only to install expansion pack "life is beautiful". This would let me click on it...but nothing would happen. I tried the start menu, run option...but still would not work. So, I have SBM2 reinstalled, but how do I get this expansion pack back?

Please help! Thanks so much!!

~Garfluver
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi Garfluver,

I'm not sure if I can be of any help or not. I believe Inkster ABC came with the original Max version 1. Unless you re-install it I'm not sure how you can get it back.

As for reinstalling V2 from the back up disk - I just popped mine in to see what it says - there is a big orange square button on the left to install the software and a green bar on the right to istall the Life Is Beautiful Expansion pack. I'm not sure if your Disk is the same as mine. Hope this helps.

--Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• garfluver
      • Jun 2006

well...I did reinstall SBM 1 and it still doesn't show the Inkster ABC (I'm looking under embellishments...is that right?) When I insert my disk for SBM 2...I have the big square for installation...but it's not "lit up" so that I can click on it. The only thing "lit up" is the Life is Beautiful expansion pack. But when I click on this, nothing happens. So I'm still not sure what to do.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks, Garfluver

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

Hello!

I suggest you to contact directly the SBM support. They will provide you all the necessary steps to perform a proper installation :-)
        They are very efficient.
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

You might just need to import your files into MAX. For Version 1 files look under Program Files\Scrapbook Max\Gallery\Images\Embellishments\ to see if you Inkster ABC file is there. If it is, just double click on it to see if it will import into MAX. Sometimes the files import automatically, but sometimes you need to click on them to manually import them. The Help Desk is the best place for assistance with your installation disk if it isn't working properly. The files that come with MAX load into Program Files\Scrapbook Max\ but the ones that you download later load under my Documents\Scrapbook Max 2.0\Gallery\etc. At least that's how it works on my computer.

If you can find the actual files, just try to click on them to import them.

Good luck again
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
          X