Scrapbook MAX! v2.0.7.0 (free update for v2.0 owners)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Scrapbook MAX! v2.0.7.0 (free update for v2.0 owners)

Hi, Folks!

We've just released a new update for Scrapbook MAX! - version 2.0.7.0. This is a free update for anyone who owns Scrapbook MAX! 2.0. It fixes up a few minor bugs and adds some performance enhancements as well.

To get your free update, simple start up Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 and then go to the 'Help' menu and choose 'Check for Update'. Follow the prompts and that's it. The update file is quite small, so it will only take a couple of minutes to download and install.

Cheers!
    Karin
    Last edited by Karin; 05-31-2011, 07:36 PM.
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Thanks Karin - will update next time I have the PC on. Cheers
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Chloé
      • Apr 2008

HELP ! I'm trying to install v2.0.7.0 and I'm unable to do so because I keep getting the following message:
      Update.exe - Bad Image
      C:\Windows\System 32\OLEPRO32.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

P.S. I get the same message when I try to upload a picture in my projects.

Comment

• NatalieJohnson
        • Dec 2010

I've tried to do the update as well, following your directions, and it's telling me that the program cannot locate the "update.exe" file....help, please!!

Thanks,
        Natalie

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi Chloe - the error message that you are getting is not related to the update - our programmers seem to think that you may have a problem with Windows on your system. You could try reinstalling Scrapbook MAX! again.

Natalie - Please reinstall Scrapbook MAX! and then run the update by going to Help > Check For Update in the Scrapbook MAX! menu.

Comment

• stephaniekb
            • Jan 2009

What's new in this version?

Could you explain what's new about this version?

Comment

• mrscarol_1
              • Aug 2007

Help on Max Program since updating

Help help help please. I installed the new version and now when I go to get a picture or element it rolls over and over and over and does not stop so I can pick or even look at any of the items to chose. It is so bad can I change back to the old version?

Comment

• Bobbie
                • Sep 2006

How can I tell if I have the updates if I look in my Scrapbook Max in my program file it still shows 2.0 but when I check for updates it tell me I have latest updates also in my add and remove programs it shows my install date and not a date for the upgrades? So how can I tell if I do have the updates should it show 2.,07 not 2.o version?

Comment

• makeyesup
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2006

When you initially launch the program, it will show the current version in the right hand corner, such as v2.0.7. This goes fast and you might miss it.

Or, when you open Scrapbook Max, go to help in the menu and the select 'about Scrapbook Max', you will then see the v2.0.7 version.

Originally posted by Bobbie View Post
                  How can I tell if I have the updates if I look in my Scrapbook Max in my program file it still shows 2.0 but when I check for updates it tell me I have latest updates also in my add and remove programs it shows my install date and not a date for the upgrades? So how can I tell if I do have the updates should it show 2.,07 not 2.o version?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• chelogirl
                    • Sep 2011

hi.how to make a circle logo?thanks

Comment

• AkNo-L
                      • Jan 2007

I try to update but get "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction." Then it says "Choose 'close' to terminate the application" and then it goes away. So I never get to update. How do I update then? Bumblefuddled.

Comment

• AkNo-L
                        • Jan 2007

HELP! No one has responded to my question. I thought I was supposed to get help withing a few days. I can't update and getting very frustrated.

Comment

• MarthaT
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jan 2009

Were you able to resolve the problem?
                          Be Happy

Comment

• Karin
                            • Jan 2006

Hello AkNo-L!

Can you please tell me exactly what steps you are taking to upgrade? When (at what step) does the error message occur?

Also, what is your current version of Scrapbook MAX!, and what operating system are you using?

thanks!
                            Karin

Comment

• AkNo-L
                              • Jan 2007

I FINALLY got the update! I gave up until a few days ago and then it updated quickly and easily. Now my problem is that it wont print a borderless page. (yes, printer is set up for borderless) It always prints with a white line at the end of the page. Grrrrrrr.

Comment

Working...
                              X