+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I try to update but get "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction." Then it says "Choose 'close' to terminate the application" and then it goes away. So I never get to update. How do I update then? Bumblefuddled.

HELP! No one has responded to my question. I thought I was supposed to get help withing a few days. I can't update and getting very frustrated.

Were you able to resolve the problem?
    Be Happy

Hello AkNo-L!

Can you please tell me exactly what steps you are taking to upgrade? When (at what step) does the error message occur?

Also, what is your current version of Scrapbook MAX!, and what operating system are you using?

thanks!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

I FINALLY got the update! I gave up until a few days ago and then it updated quickly and easily. Now my problem is that it wont print a borderless page. (yes, printer is set up for borderless) It always prints with a white line at the end of the page. Grrrrrrr.

Problem with upgrade to the 2.07 patch..it installed and then I was unable to make full use of my alignment tools..it would let me only click on two items..no more. I uninstalled Max several times and upgraded..then stopped upgrading and the problem was fixed..fearful of trying this 2.07 again..LOVE the alignment tool!

Oh..forgot to mention I have WINDOWS 7 Home Premium version and 64 bit.