+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Christmas QP

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Talking Christmas QP

    Here are some Christmas QP for you all..

    Hope they work out OK for you all..
    hugzzz,
    Binkey
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    66

    Default

    I love these - wow have you been busy! I am having trouble using them though. The downloads went to the embellishments file not he usual templates, if I bring it through as an embellishment it is very small and when i expand it up to the page size it is blurry. I tried moving it to the paper scraps as I have some 'quick page' templates in there from other sites that do work but when I stretch it out it then repeats it across the page, looks quite cool but not what it is supposed to do.

    I'm probably having another ditzy moment, can you put me right?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    26

    Angry

    none of these are working correctly., they are going to embellishments not temptlet. so cannot do anything execept have a hassle trying to go and find them to delete. why dont you try them before you post them.!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,443

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by jce51 View Post
    none of these are working correctly., they are going to embellishments not temptlet. so cannot do anything execept have a hassle trying to go and find them to delete. why dont you try them before you post them.!!

    You are very rude. She does very lovely work and you should be greatful that angles like her give us these nice gifts.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,443

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    Here are some Christmas QP for you all..

    Hope they work out OK for you all..
    hugzzz,
    Binkey


    They work great for me. I really like this idea and thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eye View Post
    They work great for me. I really like this idea and thank you
    Thanks Eye!!
    Some people just dont appriciate anything... Im glad you like Sweetie..
    Hugzz,
    Binkey

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    8,443

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    Thanks Eye!!
    Some people just dont appriciate anything... Im glad you like Sweetie..
    Hugzz,
    Binkey
    Your welcome. I just cannot believe that people can be that rude. I like all your work,

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire, England
    Posts
    9,461

    Default

    Thank you for your willingness to share. I can't believe that someone is so ungrateful. This is lovely.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Thank you for your willingness to share. I can't believe that someone is so ungrateful. This is lovely.
    Thank you very much....
    Binkey

Similar Threads

  1. Template: Christmas Title Page (Screen Resolution)
    By Marnie in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 02:50 PM
  2. Template: Merry Christmas (Screen Resolution)
    By Scrapbook MAX! in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:41 AM
  3. Template: Nana's Christmas
    By NanaC95565 in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. Template: Merry Christmas (Screen Resolution)
    By Sandy in forum Templates (v1.0)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts