X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

You are all a hoot....lol...I was more leniant on this challenge, since I did send many to the back of the line with the last challenge like this...lol...I can be nice and a softy from time to time...Aren't we all? LMBO I love all the pages and all the creativity here...Unfortunately, I am not picking a winner yet...Why? You ask? Becuase my computer took a dump and died on me...lol...I lost a lot of stuff, but am hoping to retrieve it all...Until then, I have my new laptop, but no Photoshop either, so I am lost....I will be sending out your FLair Buttons, and pick some winners as soon as I can get everything back up and running...Hopefully by this weekend, I will have everything back the way it was....k? I love ya all...and I love that we can have so much fun in here...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

how you are coping Michelle I do not know - I would be totally lost without all my pics and stuff. Good luck retrieving it all!
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Ok ladies, I am finally back up and running again...and I didn't lose anything....My bf got my stuff off the hard drive...So I was saved...<wink> and since I was so late for the end of this challenge...EVERYONE is getting the freebie....Now how soft am I? LOL....You guys are the best....
        Now off to sending the freebie, flair and posting the next challenge....See you there....((HUGS))

Comment

• Letha
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

What a lovely page hun....Great work! Your freebie and flair is sent...((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
            X