+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ksd....dont go over the edge on me...lol....This oen is kind of hard to be real picky on....But FOR THE RECORD...(lmbo...) her watermelon embellishment is a circle as well...lol...the watermelon with a bow on it is a button...so she is ok on that one..."just wanted to clarify things" for the others... I think everyone came pretty close to what was asked....but tin tin, you go to the back of the line to make her happy....She might have a bird or something otherwise...lol...geesh...hahaha...sometimes you two crack me up....

You have all done beautiful pages...Don't listen to ksd...lol...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Okay missy! all I have to say is HHHAAAAAA!!!! Thanks Wolvsie for having our backs on this. Good grief KSD - who made you the scrapping gestapo!
    Kelly - it looks like you have plain paper in there -nothing said anything about plain pink paper! lol. Back of the line sista - and while you are there - take a pill
    Love grappling with you KSD - and ladies if we have scared you - we are literally family - this is just love for us!
    PS KSD - if the journaling is your black - I think it works.
    Last edited by tin tin; 05-27-2011 at 08:19 PM.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Yep Kel, she's going soft. I seem to remember one Challenge where she sent you back to end of the line to start over at least 2 or 3 times until you got it exactly right. I suppose there is some wiggle room in the interpretation in the rules here with circle, or green, - kinda open ended to interpretation..

When she says it must contain Only These Items, you best not add something else. lol, for fear of being sent to the back of the line to start over. Boy what fun we've had here, huh Kel?

Enjoy ladies. Your pages are awesome, extra items or not. We'll have to wait and see what the "teacher" has to say. lol

I need to get mine done and posted, and I will be checking it twice... and I'll bet yours and mine will be inspected for sure now.

Not trying to scare anyone - just having some family fun here.

Love ya Michelle....
    Last edited by lindaathome; 05-27-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I cheated a little also, by using the roses in the picture. But she did not say we could not do that!

Okay, I'm braving it and posting mine.

Grid - background paper from Challenge 27

Black - Round Stamp

Clip - from the Military Kit

Decorative Button - DGO Winter White kit

Rose - forum freebie from Mary - MH51

Lace - Carena - Sweet Pea 2 kit

Green - leaf - Carena Use It All Challenge

Something knotted - the Bow - Carena Use It Akk Challenge - now that I think about it I covered the now with the decorative buttin, oops - can we go with the knot in my stomach instead?

Striped - paper from Challenge 26

Last edited by lindaathome; 05-27-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hi ladies,

I apologize for my third layout. I was not trying to upset anyone with it. I just wanted to think outside the box for my last layout and get really creative. That is why I used the block paper as my grid, and the butterfly has very distinct veins in it that reminds me of stripes. That is why I used it. Guess I should have colored the butterfly green for this one! LOL As far as the journaling goes, I think it is okay to journal because Michelle did not say not to add journaling. That is why I made sure the journaling is black just in case. Michelle, if you don't want to count it for the challenge I am perfectly fine with that. You will find in my scrapbooking I sometimes don't want to do the obvious which makes it more of a challenge for me. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 05-28-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Diane,

Don'y worry about anything. Ksd and I are just pickin on Michelle and each other. You are fine. We aren't serious, just having fun. Michelle had a Challenge last year where she said Use Only These Items and was very specific about the Rules. Some folks added Titles, some changed colors, etc. Michelle kept sending anyone who didn't follow the rules exactly to the back of the line to try again. We just don't want her to forget what fun that Challenge was. I think Kel had to remake hers 3 times before she got it right, so she remembers better than anyone. It was a blast. We're all about having fun here.

Keep your fabulous pages coming and don't let us worry you. It's all in fun because we love each other.

Reading back through my post I see I can't type correctly either. lol. Hopefuly you can all decifer my fat finger boo-boos.
    Last edited by lindaathome; 05-28-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Moonbeam's Creative Team

Grid - lattice work behind picture & bottom of heart
    Black - string that has attached heart
    Clip
    Decorative button - 2
    Rose - 3 of them
    Something lacy - white embie
    Something green - paper & embies
    A circle - picture shape & green embie
    Something knotted - black string
    Something striped - a paper, buttons

Diane - Kelly and I are just teasing eachother cause we are cousins, and well, we do that with eachother. Seriously your layouts are fabulous.
    KSD - stop scaring the other scrappers! lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

OMG, sooo sorry Diane!!! LOL, I was only teasing! Your page is amazing and I totally thought it was very creative of you to count the stripes in the butterfly wings!
    That being said, you are right Tina... I did add an extra paper... zut de shcnoot... I'll send myself to the back of the line.. only thing is I can't come back with another challenge as I'm in Toronto on business this week.. booo.. I don't have my scrap book stuff on this lap top.
    Soooo totally joking! I'll razz Tina in her pm box from now on!! LOL
    Keep 'em coming Michelle!
    Kel
    Linda, I totally laughed out loud at the button covering the knot!! ha ha - but posting the knot in your stomache!! Tooo funny!
    I did the same thing, I had a circle in the top left of my page, but I didn't like it, so I erased it with the intention of putting a different one in there, but then forgot and posted it.. hoping no one would notice and just accept the button as the circle! LOL... but instead Tina nabbed me on the extra paper! Drats.. lmbo