• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

My baby boy turns 1!

My baby boy turns one today! Not sure exactly how I am feeling - I think the term is bitter sweet
    On the plus side, this means there will be a lot of pictures taken today - pictures means scrapping!!!! YEAH! wish me luck ladies for all the kiddies that will be here, and the rain holding off long enough to keep everyone outside!!!!
    happy birthday my baby boy!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Oh Congrats - Turning 1 is such an important birthday. Hope the weather is kind to you. Can't wait to see those photos.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• VickiLynn
      • Jan 2010

aww Happy Birthday to him, and looking forward to seeing the pictures

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

I was away and missed the birthday.I do hope it went well.Such a nice age.xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Awwwwww....sorry I am late, but wish him a Happy Birthday from me....Maybe I should do a Baby Challenge...<wink>
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• tin tin
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2010

I am all good with a baby challenge - I have two! I am also the kodak kid - let's see, the weather was beautiful. Not a drop of water to be found all day (except in my eyes!) and well, almost 400 pictures were taken just by me - so you can imagine you will be seeing a lot of me in the layout gallery over the next little bit
            thanks for all the birthday wishes - I made sure to pass them on with a cuddle from each of you. It was a great excuse - besides with boys at home the cuddling will end sooner than later

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

LOL, 400 pictures!! Oh my...
              You have been sooo busy scrapping Tina, ever think of becoming a designer?? Maybe that could be your next profession!
              Give my little nephews hugs and kisses for me! And a big happy b-day to Brendan.

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

I would not know the first thing about becomign a designer....but would love it for sure if I could think of different kits for sure! Anyone got any details on how?

Comment

Working...
                X