Mid Month challenge - May 2011
As if we don't keep you all busy enough with The Groove, The designer monthly, the weekly challenges....here comes the mid month challenge
Below is a layout I have made for this challenge, you are to scraplift this page, (you can use other shapes like circles, hearts, stars etc) but you must have journalling following the shape you use.
You must also theme your jounalling to the page theme, so if you use only flowers = flower quote, heart theme = love, tree = nature quote etc. the whole idea is to theme the page with the photo using one of more embellishment and a quote.
1) scraplift the attached page
2) Using your photo add a theme to the page to match it
3) Add a quote to follow the shape of the page and the theme
4) All pages are to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image posted in this thread
5) Challenge ends Sunday the 29th May
An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer, Check out my store
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."