+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I had the same issue, got a full page when I tried to change the paper. Instead of messing around and trying to resize things, I right clicked on each shape Michelle has on her Template and saved it as a png in my shapes folder, then when you change the paper, click on custom shape and 'voila' super easy..
    Hope this helps

Grrr, I've made three LO's for this challenge, but my computer won't let me upload them into the gallery! Keeps konking out on me, so I'll try again tomorrow Night all...yawn

Quote Originally Posted by ksd_24_f View Post
    I had the same issue, got a full page when I tried to change the paper. Instead of messing around and trying to resize things, I right clicked on each shape Michelle has on her Template and saved it as a png in my shapes folder, then when you change the paper, click on custom shape and 'voila' super easy..
    Hope this helps
    Smarty pants! Thanks for that, sounds much easier that way.

Thank you Angelwithin and Moonbeam!! Now that I've become some what of a clustering maniac.. I need to resize my LO's! LOL
    Here's the first one..

My second one:

and third one:

Credits are in the gallery!
    Loved the Template Michelle!!
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 05-18-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Your layouts are just beautiful...had no idea a simple template could bring out so much creativity out of you girls...lol...
    I am sorry for the shape issue thing...I wasn't thinking when I did it in SBM...I keep forgetting that templates have to be shapes first...So I apologize about that...I make most of my templates in photoshop...I guess my old age set in again...LMBO! I guess this template is even more of a challenge for you all then...hehe...
    Seriously, you all have done a remarkable job on these...WOW...great job everyone!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sounds fun I am going to give it a shot thank you!

Here's mine. Credits in gallery.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Here is my shot at this challenge it was fun and I had to play with things to get the same shapes when changing the papers, I had fun thank you!

So many absolutely gorgeous takes on this template. Great job everyone - amd Michelle - great template.

Here's mine. I used Michelle's new BaBa Kit. My 3rd Cousin- we call her Chloe Bug.

Last edited by lindaathome; 05-22-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Mine....